I am having some issues just running ‘vta/tests/python/integration/test_benchmark_topi_conv2d.py’ after setup.
I am using an Ultra96-V2 FPGA.
- I followed guide ‘VTA Installation Guide — tvm 0.9.dev182+ge718f5a8a documentation’
- Setup ‘vta_config.json’ targetting ultra96,
- Launched ‘sudo ./apps/vta_rpc/start_rpc_server.sh’ on Target
- Set VTA_RPC_HOST and VTA_RPC_PORT with proper values
- launching ‘vta/tests/python/integration/test_benchmark_topi_conv2d.py’ on HOST.
the ‘test_conv2d(device=“arm_cpu”)’ runs fine, with fails at ‘test_conv2d(device=“vta”)’ :
RPCError: Error caught from RPC call: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘pynq’
it seems like the target cannot impot pynq : error here → ‘from pynq import Bitstream’
But when using python terminal on the Target’s notebook, I can import pynq properly and it is list in the pynq-env
I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I figured maybe somebody here can help me out!