Our fifth annual TVMCon on March 15-17 is rapidly approaching and I wanted to give everyone an update on where things are and what to expect:
- Registration will open later this week (and we’ll update this thread and Twitter/LinkedIn with those links when we have them)
- TVMCon again will be entirely virtual this year to better support our geographically distributed community.
- Talk confirmation emails will be going out this week and into next, so stay on the lookout for those if you submitted a talk proposal.
- The website will be updated later this week with our first set of confirmed speakers and sponsors, and we’ll be adding more over the subsequent weeks.
The structure of the event will roughly follow last years with:
- Day 1 - Tutorials - Introduction to TVM Unity, Metaschedule, Relax, Qualcomm Adreno tools and performance, BYOC in practice etc.
- Day 2 - Keynotes, Industry talks, and Part 1 application/research talks
- Day 3 - Part 2 application and research talks and lightning talks
If you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to put them here or send me a DM. Thanks!