TVMCon 2021 Call for Proposals

Hi everyone,

The TVMCon CFP is closing tomorrow, October 15. If you’ve been planning on submitting a proposal, now is the time. There are a variety of talk types available, from technical talks describing the latest research and development, to case studies exploring business usage, to lightning talks covering new and exciting work, to tutorials explaining how to work effectively with TVM. A reminder that the conference is free and fully virtual this year, and runs from December 15-17. All talks will be pre-recorded with in-person community building sessions. Everyone is welcome to submit, both from within the TVM community and from adjacent open source ML communities. The link to submit talks is here.

As the CFP wraps up, we’re also looking for community reviewers to serve on the program committee. If you’re an active contributor at the reviewer, committer, or PMC level and want to participate, please send me a direct message or respond to this thread. We will be accepting applications through October 22, with reviews to be completed by October 28.

Thanks in advance to everyone in the community helping to make TVMCon 2021 a reality. It’s going to be a great event, and I’m excited to see all of the great talks and community conversation.

-Chris

1 Like

Hi,

Have the conference videos been uploaded somewhere?

Thanks.

We’ve started to upload videos to a TVMCon 2021 Playlist on YouTube. Once this work is complete, we will begin linking the individual videos to the TVMCon home page.

1 Like

Thanks hoge, just want to ask is it possible to share slides for these videos so that we can go through slides firstly to see if corresponding video is suitable for me or not, then we can save time. :grinning:

2 Likes