Tvm and vscode setup

hi,

I followed all discussions, this is my tvm folder. tvm$ ls 3rdparty CONTRIBUTORS.md jenkins mypy.ini src apps docker Jenkinsfile NEWS.md tests build docs jvm NOTICE version.py cmake gallery KEYS pyproject.toml vta CMakeLists.txt golang LICENSE python web conda googletest licenses README.md conftest.py include Makefile rust

I don’t see the path mentioned for topi in the directory as mentioned in the discussion below, is there anything I am missing? I also see the vscode showing error in the include header files.

earlier discussion: Jan '20

This is a python path issue from my perspective. You have the following options to resolve it if you are using Linux or OSX systems:

Thanks. suvasis

1. In a terminal, make share TVM is in your PYTHONPATH and then launch VSCode via bash command: code.
  2. In your TVM folder, create a file .env and put the following line in it, and launch VSCode via either the above bash command or icon.
PYTHONPATH=/path/to/tvm/python:/path/to/tvm/topi/python$PYTHONPATH

topi has been merged into TVM, so it no longer needs to be specified in PYTHONPATH.

Thankyou. I still have vscode issue, for example

I followed the vscode instructions, but still the includes are not importing correctly.