Troubleshoot with connection from host to tracker

Hello. I follow rpc tutorial to establish connection for tuning model. What I already done from this topic https://tvm.apache.org/docs/tutorials/frontend/deploy_model_on_android.html#deploy-the-pretrained-model-on-android

1. I launch docker container with tvm.demo_android
  2. build tvm with necessary parameters and set PYTHONPATH
  3. run tracker with host=0.0.0.0 and port=9190 (get the output: INFO:RPCTracker:bind to 0.0.0.0:9190
  4. install apk on Android device and connect to the tracker with (address=10.0.1.5 is appropriate address of my WiFi, port=9190 and key=androi) and build toolchain
  5. check the tracker and get this result Tracker address 0.0.0.0:9190

Server List

server-address key

172.17.0.1:46302 server:android

Queue Status

key total free pending

android 1 1 0

1. run proxy and got the output INFO:root:RPCProxy: client port bind to 127.0.0.1:9090 INFO:root:Tracker address:(‘0.0.0.0’, 9190) INFO:root:RPCProxy: Websock port bind to 8888

2. export TVM_TRACKER_HOST=0.0.0.0 export TVM_TRACKER_PORT=9090

3. when I try to connect to the proxy via python3 tests/android_rpc_test.py I get the error Current terminal: Traceback (most recent call last): File “tests/android_rpc_test.py”, line 130, in test_rpc_module() File “tests/android_rpc_test.py”, line 55, in test_rpc_module tracker = rpc.connect_tracker(tracker_host, tracker_port) File “/usr/tvm/python/tvm/rpc/client.py”, line 523, in connect_tracker return TrackerSession((url, port)) File “/usr/tvm/python/tvm/rpc/client.py”, line 291, in init self._connect() File “/usr/tvm/python/tvm/rpc/client.py”, line 299, in _connect magic = struct.unpack("<i", base.recvall(self._sock, 4))[0] File “/usr/tvm/python/tvm/rpc/base.py”, line 83, in recvall raise IOError(“connection reset”) OSError: connection reset

Proxy terminal INFO:root:Invalid RPC magic from TCPSocketProxy:127.0.0.1:None INFO:root:RPCProxy: on_close TCPSocketProxy:127.0.0.1:None … INFO:root:RPCProxy:on_close_event TCPSocketProxy:127.0.0.1:None … INFO:root:Delete TCPSocketProxy:127.0.0.1:None…

Please, give me some hints, where would I make a mistake?

The problem was in the next: I ran rpc_proxy instead of rpc_server. So first of all run rpc_server - it will found tracker, after that run android_rpc_test.py --host=0.0.0.0 and --port=9190, which is a port of the tracker, not server