The OpenCL module expects a kernel delimited source from code generation, but no kernel delimiter was found

Hi TVM Team,

@tqchen @shivmgg @preethireddy @creddy I am trying an android sample with OpenCL enabled but when I run the application it is crashing with the below error can you please help to fix this issue Error: parsed_kernels_ = SplitKernels(GetSource(“cl”)); Check failed: (!parsed_kernels_.empty()) is false: The OpenCL module expects a kernel delimited source from code generation, but no kernel delimiter was found. Stack trace: File “/Users/tvm/apps/android_deploy/app/src/main/jni/…/…/…/…/…/…/include/…/src/runtime/opencl/opencl_module.cc”, line 198

Thank you.

Hi @myproject24!

It looks like you are trying to run the model which was compiled with the old version of TVM on the newer TVM, am I right? In this case, I would recommend you to recompile the model with the current version of TVM.

Thank you for your reply @echuraev

I am using the pre-compiled model from TVM I just tried to run a TVM android sample application i think gredle will download the model from GitHub and I am using the latest TVM.

Hi @echuraev,

This issue is fixed you are right the issue is I was running a model which was complied with an older version of TVM. I have cloned TVM from this link https://github.com/PariksheetPinjari909/tvm.git then it worked. @PariksheetPinjari909 please update the TVM sample application with latest TVM.

Thank you all.

Did you use this pre-compiled model from a tutorial, or where did you find this model?

I think the right solution is to recompile this model with the latest version of TVM and upload it to somewhere, where you have found it.

@echuraev i used pre-compiled model from a tutorial but in tutorial models are downloading from TVM_models/extraction_model at master · PariksheetPinjari909/TVM_models · GitHub i think recompile this model with the latest version of TVM and upload it to here.

1 Like