The compile of TSIM failed

I’m quite sorry to disturb you everyone, but currently I do need help. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, I’m exploring the usage of TVM (VTA in particular) and wanna try TSIM for simulation to see how it works.

Based on what I know, I set the “TARGET” in “tvm/3rdparty/vta-hw/config/vta_config.json” as “tsim”, and run the “tvm/vta/tutorials/matrix_multiply.py”, but it said:

File "/home/chen/Desktop/tvm/vta/python/vta/testing/simulator.py", line 41, in _load_sw

assert lib_hw  # make sure to make in ${VTA_HW_PATH}/hardware/chisel

AssertionError

Okay, then I run “make” in that director, but error occurs:

/home/chen/Desktop/tvm/3rdparty/vta-hw/hardware/dpi/tsim_device.cc: In function ‘int VTADPISim()’:

/home/chen/Desktop/tvm/3rdparty/vta-hw/hardware/dpi/tsim_device.cc:96:14: error: ‘flushCall’ is not a member of ‘Verilated’

96 |   Verilated::flushCall();
  |              ^~~~~~~~~
make: *** [Makefile:175: /home/chen/Desktop/tvm/3rdparty/vta-hw/build/verilator/tsim_device.o] Error 1

I’m quite confusing about this as I have never used verilator and can not find any information of the flushCall(). Does the (latest) version of verilator result in this error, or something else? If you everyone know where the problem is , please be so kind to tell me about it. Thank you, sincerely. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi, I have met the same problems recently. Have you solved this error? I would be greatly thankful if u have any solution!

Hi @NeutrinoC, please try installing the verilator v4.200 which is a stable version. (More details in this discussion)