Start RPC Server in Pynq-Z2

when i builded VTA RPC server in Pynq-Z2, got this question. followed this tutorials https://tvm.apache.org/docs/vta/install.html and in this part Pynq-Side RPC Server Build & Deployment

xilinx@pynq:~/tvm/build$ make runtime vta -j2 [ 0%] Performing configure step for ‘project_libbacktrace’ /bin/sh: 1: /home/xilinx/tvm/cmake/libs/…/…/3rdparty/libbacktrace/configure: Permission denied CMakeFiles/project_libbacktrace.dir/build.make:107: recipe for target ‘libbacktrace/src/project_libbacktrace-stamp/project_libbacktrace-configure’ failed make[3]: *** [libbacktrace/src/project_libbacktrace-stamp/project_libbacktrace-configure] Error 126 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:387: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/project_libbacktrace.dir/all’ failed make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/project_libbacktrace.dir/all] Error 2 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1226: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/runtime.dir/rule’ failed make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/runtime.dir/rule] Error 2 Makefile:606: recipe for target ‘runtime’ failed make: *** [runtime] Error 2

xilinx@pynq:~/tvm/build$ make clean; make runtime vta -j2 [ 0%] Creating directories for ‘project_libbacktrace’ [ 0%] No download step for ‘project_libbacktrace’ [ 0%] No checkout step for ‘project_libbacktrace’ [ 0%] No update step for ‘project_libbacktrace’ [ 0%] No patch step for ‘project_libbacktrace’ [ 0%] Performing configure step for ‘project_libbacktrace’ /bin/sh: 1: /home/xilinx/tvm/cmake/libs/…/…/3rdparty/libbacktrace/configure: Permission denied CMakeFiles/project_libbacktrace.dir/build.make:107: recipe for target ‘libbacktrace/src/project_libbacktrace-stamp/project_libbacktrace-configure’ failed make[3]: *** [libbacktrace/src/project_libbacktrace-stamp/project_libbacktrace-configure] Error 126 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:387: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/project_libbacktrace.dir/all’ failed make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/project_libbacktrace.dir/all] Error 2 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1226: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/runtime.dir/rule’ failed make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/runtime.dir/rule] Error 2 Makefile:606: recipe for target ‘runtime’ failed make: *** [runtime] Error 2

Have you solved this problem? I have a similar question.

The reason for my problem was that the tvm source code was not fully downloaded. Later, I re-downloaded the complete source code and the problem was solved. Then I executed make runtime vta -j2 to report an error, the clock error (the time of the development board is different from the host time), modify the system time of the development version, Run make runtime vta -j2 again to compile and pass. Hope it can help you.

1 Like