Running demo_cpu Docker container

The basic steps to build the demo_cpu docker image do not seem to be working properly. I completed the following steps:

1. git clone --recursive https://github.com/apache/tvm tvm
  2. ./docker/build.sh demo_cpu

Error: manifest for tlcpack/ci-cpu:v0.55 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

I believe the image tag here is out of date? Oldest tag shown here is 0.65.

hi, I got the same question, i change 0.55 to 0.65,but it seems not work well

Yeah, many of the dockerfiles provided seem a little unreliable, a consistent and containerized install of TVM seems pretty challenging, hopefully support will be provided down the line.

hi all,

yeah sorry we are aware of this. right now, only containers used in Jenkinsfile are considered reliable (e.g. most of the ci- containers). I think @hogepodge is working on providing better user-facing containers sometime in the future.

-Andrew

1 Like

I have a repository with some WIP development containers. It’s what I use when I’m doing development work, and it includes a fairly basic framework for building a dev container, running a single instance of it in your local docker environment, and setting up some development tooling so you can work from inside of of the container on a fresh checkout of the repo. It also lets you run a sphinx server so you can check docs changes. This might be a good seed for a tvm-tools type of repository that could give a pathway for working on TVM that is independent of the CI docker containers.

1 Like

Thanks for your responses, appreciate it guys!!