Publishing TVMCon 2021 Videos in China

We’ve had a lot of questions about making the content from TVMCon more accessible to the development community in China. To help facilitate this, I propose that we form a working group to make this content more widely available. We can use this thread to organize volunteers who can work with myself to make the videos and slides available on a public video streaming platform in China. We’ve spoken with @hzfengsy about helping to organize this as a volunteer-based, company-neutral working group. This thread can serve as a focal point for organizing volunteers to help with creating the TVM community accounts, uploading videos, providing translations, and other work to make this content available. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me about this. We have a strong and growing community in China, and I’m very excited to help out with this effort.

7 Likes

Thanks, @hogepodge. That’s excellent news to the community in China. I can take the responsibility to organize it. Please feel free to contact me if anybody wants to join this impactive thing.

1 Like