Next TVM Community Meeting Aug 24

Hi all,

The next TVM Community Meeting is Wednesday, August 24 at 8:00am PDT, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 20:30 India, 23:00 China. We are continuing to host this as a unified meeting with the microTVM Community Meeting.

The agenda for this meeting can be found in the agenda doc. Anyone is welcomed to add items to the agenda doc–please note that we expect all agenda items to link to a forum post or RFC where notes and follow-up discussion can be held. If no agenda items are added by the day before the meeting, we’ll cancel it and meet again the following week. We’ll announce the decision either way on this thread.

We’ll meet over Zoom for this one. The link can be found in the agenda doc, or you can join at: https://octoml-ai.zoom.us/j/81200435052 (password: 244712).

Hope to see you all there!

Andrew

We don’t have anything on the agenda this week, so I’m going to say we should cancel this one. I think we probably should have a discussion around Relax RFC, but I think there have been a lot of questions around long-term goals for that RFC, and my preference is to give the authors some more time to provide that context in written form so we can focus the conversation a bit better. Since no one has added it to the agenda this week, I’m going to follow my preference there. Happy to bring it up next week if there’s more desire to do so in a high-bandwidth setting.

1 Like