Next TVM Community Meeting Apr 27 [cancelled]

Hi all,

The next TVM Community Meeting is Wednesday, April 27 at 8:00am PDT, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 20:30 India, 23:00 China. We are continuing to host this as a unified meeting with the microTVM Community Meeting.

NOTE: we are looking for a host for this meeting as I can’t attend this one. I can help folks through the process in Discord channel #tvm-community-meetings.

The agenda for this meeting can be found in the agenda doc. Anyone is welcomed to add items to the agenda doc–please note that we expect all agenda items to link to a forum post or RFC where notes and follow-up discussion can be held.

We’ll meet over Zoom for this one. The link can be found in the agenda doc, or you can join at: https://octoml-ai.zoom.us/j/81200435052 (password: 244712).

Hope to see you all there!

Andrew

Just bumping this thread as we are still missing an agenda item for this week. If anyone has agenda items they’d like to propose, please feel free to add them to the Google Doc (with a link to a post on the forum or PR where we can take notes).

If there aren’t any agenda items by tomorrow EOD, I’ll post a follow-up here to cancel the meeting this week. For next week, there are some discussions to be had around packaging, Target/CompilationConfig, CI, and testing.

Seeing no agenda items, let’s go ahead and cancel this meeting. There are a bunch of additional topics yet to discuss highlighted in the post above–we’ll be back next week with further discussion!