Community Meeting May 10: TIR Specification

Dear TVM Community:

I would like to propose a TVM Community Meeting on Wednesday, May 10 at 8:00am PDT, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 CEST, 21:30 India, 24:00 China.

The agenda for this meeting can be found in the agenda doc. In particular, I would like to discuss the TIR draft specification. Anyone is welcomed to add items to the agenda doc—please note that we expect all agenda items to link to a forum post or RFC where notes and follow-up discussion can be held.

The meeting will be over Zoom; you can join at: Launch Meeting - Zoom. Warning: This is a different link from past meetings. If you have the old link saved, it will not work!

I hope to see you all there!

—Steven Lyubomirsky

5 Likes

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to have two meetings at different times (e.g. one in the morning and another in the afternoon, both in PDT) on the same day to accommodate people living in different time zones?

I could do an encore on Thursday if there’s interest. When would be a good time?

Heads up to everyone: It turned out the old Zoom link will no longer work because the old meetings were canceled. I made a new Zoom link and have put it into the first post. Please use that one for the meeting.

Meeting recording: TVM Community Meeting May 10, 2023 - YouTube

Thank you to all who attended!