Can't install AutoTVM on Ubuntu 18.04 with python 2.7 using pip

Hi, I am trying pip install that returns “No matching distribution found” error

pip install tlcpack-nightly -f https://tlcpack.ai/wheels

Looking in links: https://tlcpack.ai/wheels

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tlcpack-nightly (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for tlcpack-nightly

pip install apache-tvm

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement apache-tvm (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for apache-tvm

I have Python 2.7.17 installed.

I’d prefer not to build AutoTVM from sources, is there a way I can use pip install?

Thank you

Hi @rover233

We are not producing packages and supporting Python 2.7 in TVM anymore, as Python 2.7 reached EOL (end of life) status. I recommend moving to Python 3, and then you will be able to use packages.

Hope that helps.

Hi, leandron

I have installed python 3.6 and I still get the same error.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Python 3.6 is also deprecated and in EOL state. We currently publish packages for 3.7 up to 3.10.

its currently on python 3.10 give me ‘‘Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement apache-tvm (from versions: none)’’ error message , any help

It might be you’re requesting a package from a platform we don’t currently support. What is your operating system? As TVM has compiled libraries within the package, which are OS and platform dependant, we have a limited set of platforms we are currently creating packages to.

Given we only support Linux at the moment on apache-tvm PyPI package, can you send the output of uname -a ?

Error on my computer: ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement apache-tvm==0.9.0 (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for apache-tvm==0.9.0 I have installed python 3.10. Does apache-tvm support macos M1?

TVM itself has support, but we don’t have packages for that as of yet, mainly due to CI systems limitations.

You would need to build it from source as of now, feel free to raise an issue at Issues · tlc-pack/tlcpack · GitHub so that we can gather interest in having M1 packages for future releases.