Apache TVM Developer Advocate Introduction

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. My name is Chris Hoge, and I recently joined OctoML as a dedicated Developer Advocate for the Apache TVM community. I’m really excited to be here, and am looking forward to working with all of you in the coming months. I have a background in computing with an M.S. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Colorado, and over the last ten years have been deeply involved with the open source OpenStack and Kubernetes communities.

My goal is to support the TVM community by encouraging diversity, finding ways to make it easier to use and contribute to TVM, help run community events, assist people to grow into leadership roles, and establish positive relationships across the wide range of companies, projects, and individuals in the TVM and ML communities. In my first few weeks I’m going to be spending a lot of time learning about the project and the community, and working with all of you to understand what your needs are and how I can help address them. If you have any ideas or thoughts about where the community is and where it’s going, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Chris Hoge, Developer Advocate for Apache TVM

7 Likes