How can I run model on hexagon

Now I configured hexagon sim environment, and I can run the scripts on https://developer.qualcomm.com/blog/tvm-open-source-compiler-now-includes-initial-support-qualcomm-hexagon-dsp. But it is only a tensor expression, how can I deploy a whole CNN network to hexagon? I can build a relay graph, but when i run it, it just crashed without any error information. I searched some related pages on the community, they said we cannot run end 2 end graph on hexagon at that time, I want to know whether we can run graph end 2 end now? If not , how can I can deploy CNN network to hexagon ? Can you show me some detailed steps? And is there any benchmark data on hexagon backend?

I think we can not, but it should be on the road. @kparzysz should know more detail.

Hi @FrozenGene, Thanks for your reply! I found a slice of TVM @AliOS, they said they could run end-to-end TFLite Mobilenet V2 quantized model on Simulator/Device. So I think it is possible to deploy models to Hexagon. If I want to try it, could you give me some advice? and some directions that I can try?

The work is done by myself when I was at alibaba. The main work left in the mainstream should be supply topi schedule for hexagon.

What a coincidence!Thanks a lot, I will try to figure it out.