BindBuffer Check Fails When Trying to Executing A BERT Model

Hi, I am trying to parse a pytorch MobileBert model and run some inference tests. I imported the pytorch model and built the lib with mod and params successfully, however the following error appeared during the execution of runtime:

12: tvm::tir::StmtMutator::VisitStmt_(tvm::tir::SeqStmtNode const*)
  11: void tvm::runtime::Array<tvm::tir::Stmt, void>::MutateByApply<tvm::tir::StmtMutator::Internal::Mutate(tvm::tir::StmtMutator*, tvm::runtime::Array<tvm::tir::Stmt, void> const&)::{lambda(tvm::tir::Stmt const&)#1}>(tvm::tir::StmtMutator::Internal::Mutate(tvm::tir::StmtMutator*, tvm::runtime::Array<tvm::tir::Stmt, void> const&)::{lambda(tvm::tir::Stmt const&)#1})
  10: tvm::tir::StmtMutator::VisitStmt(tvm::tir::Stmt const&)
  9: tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>::VisitStmt(tvm::tir::Stmt const&)
  8: tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>::InitVTable()::{lambda(tvm::runtime::ObjectRef const&, tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>*)#2}::_FUN(tvm::runtime::ObjectRef const&, tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>*)
  7: tvm::tir::BufferBindUnwrapper::VisitStmt_(tvm::tir::AttrStmtNode const*)
  6: tvm::tir::BufferBindUnwrapper::HandleBufferBindScope(tvm::tir::AttrStmtNode const*)
  5: tvm::tir::StmtMutator::VisitStmt(tvm::tir::Stmt const&)
  4: tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>::VisitStmt(tvm::tir::Stmt const&)
  3: tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>::InitVTable()::{lambda(tvm::runtime::ObjectRef const&, tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>*)#2}::_FUN(tvm::runtime::ObjectRef const&, tvm::tir::StmtFunctor<tvm::tir::Stmt (tvm::tir::Stmt const&)>*)
  2: tvm::tir::BufferBindUnwrapper::VisitStmt_(tvm::tir::AttrStmtNode const*)
  1: tvm::tir::BufferBindUnwrapper::HandleBufferBindScope(tvm::tir::AttrStmtNode const*)
  0: tvm::tir::ArgBinder::BindBuffer(tvm::tir::Buffer const&, tvm::tir::Buffer const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, bool)
  File "/host/packages/tvm/src/tir/transforms/arg_binder.cc", line 103
TVMError: 
---------------------------------------------------------------
An error occurred during the execution of TVM.
For more information, please see: https://tvm.apache.org/docs/errors.html
---------------------------------------------------------------
  Check failed: (is_zero(value->elem_offset)) is false: Trying to bind a Buffer with offset into one without offset  required elem_offset=0, provided elem_offset=128

Any hint on how to solve this issue or where to look at?

@masahi @AndrewZhaoLuo

Do you have this commit? https://github.com/apache/tvm/pull/13297

Not really, I am currently on the tag ‘v0.9.0’. I’ll try modify the code on my side according to this commit and get back to you. Thank you so much for the info!

wow it works! Thanks a lot!